Tags: Energy Efficiency, Green Building Council, Green Building events, Green Building Project, Green Service Provider, RoGBC, RoGBC Awards, Romania Green Building Council, Romania Green Building Council Awards, the Green Building Awards
Thursday, June 12th, during the Green Building Awards Gala, held at the Faculty of Building Services, UTCB, Romania Green Building Council has announced the winners.
The awards took into consideration all companies doing business in Romania and building projects that have been completed by December 31st, 2013 and, for the Green Building Project of the Year category, have entered the energy performance certificate as required by the Romanian law 372/2005.
Thank you to all those who submitted entries!
We would also like to thank our jury of experts who reviewed the merits of each entry through comprehensive and engaging discussions.
This year’s jury consisted of:
• Andreas Laspadakis – General Manager, Etem Systems
• Cristian Popescu – CEO, Cofely Romania
• Dragos Riti – Head of Construction Departament, Erste Group Immorent
• Eugen Goldhammer – Consultant eficienta energetica
• Silviu Ginju – General Manager, Strucon Proiect
• Elena Rastei – Sustainability Specialist, Institutul de Ecoinovare
• Andrei Botis – General Manager, Nai Romania
• Rodica Margarit – Business Development Manager, BASF
The winners of the 5th edition are:
Green Building Project of the Year – Floreasca Park (Portland Trust)
Sustainable Company of the Year – Studium Green
Green Product Innovation of the Year – Charging stations for electric vehicles (E-Motion Electric)
Green Service Provider of the Year – E-Motion Electric
Green Building Education Initiative of the Year – The Faculty of Building Services, UTCB
Government Initiative of the Year – Alba Iulia City Hall
The RoGBC awards are hand made reusing
salvaged materials from a window factory.